Corrugated Galvanized Iron (roofing and boards)
The corrugated board can be used as a roofing and wall material, as well as for fencing the territories of industrial and civil facilities, construction sites, summer cottages and individual houses.
- Available width: 1100 – 1200 mm
- Thickness: 0,4 – 0,7 mm
- Zinc content 140 g / m2
- Polymer coating type POLYESTER
- Polymer coating thickness 25 μm
- Other coatings available on request
Our manufacturers corrugated roofing is made to order on modern Finnish equipment.
For the manufacture of products, galvanized steel with a polymer coating and without it.
- Complete fencing solution
- No welding required
- Low operating costs (the fence does not require repair during its entire service life)
- Galvanized structural elements are not subject to corrosion
- Attractive appearance;
- Resistance to corrosion, weathering;
- Long service life;
- Simplicity and manufacturability of installation.