MHM (Massiv-Holz-Mauer) Panels
Available on backorder
- Additional information
What is MHM (Massiv-Holz-Mauer)?
The material itself is a monolithic slab of tightly pressed boards, cross-connected to each other with aluminum fasteners.
This production technology that avoids shrinkage, and also ensures maximum structural strength.
The use of aluminum fasteners instead of glue makes it an ecologically friendly alternative.
Sizes available: 2000х3000 mm | 1500х3000 mm | 1000х3000 mm
Panel thickness: 115/160/205/340/350 mm
Order time: 1 month + Delivery
|MHM Panel Prices and Specifications|
The main advantages of the MHM material (Massiv-Holz-Mauer)
The invention of the MHM technology belongs to Mr Hans Hundegger from Germany and is due to his desire to create a new material that would meet all the needs of the European construction market, namely: environmental friendliness, naturalness, safety and reasonable cost.
The main advantages of the MHM (Massiv-Holz-Mauer) material:
- Since the material is made of wood, the main advantages will be associated with the characteristics of the raw materials: environmental safety, naturalness, natural air circulation – all this has a positive effect on the health of those living in the house.
- Another advantage is the relatively low cost.
- MHM does not shrink the building, as, for example, in timber construction, because the boards are processed in drying chambers to a moisture level of 12-14%.
- The use of dry boards, as well as the crosswise production technology, excludes the appearance of cracks and, therefore, the use of additional building material to eliminate them.
- The energy efficiency of wooden buildings allows you to save on heating in the cold season, due to the fact that the wooden house heats up quickly, and the walls do not release heat outside.
- In the hot season, on the other hand, the house made of wood will always be fresh and comfortable, because wood is a “breathable” material.
- The criss-cross technology also provides additional strength and reliability to the entire structure.
Europeans, who focus mainly on the quality of life in their houses, have long made their choice in favor of MHM (Massiv-Holz-Mauer) technology.
2000х3000 mm, 1500х3000 mm, 1000х3000 mm